Any personally identifiable information collected from our subscribers is for the purpose of processing payment, reporting continuing education credits, communication with regulatory boards as required by law, and communication directly with subscribers. This information is never shared with any third party and is for the sole use of Integrative Medicine Health Services, LLC and its employees to allow for the operations as noted above.
Information collected will be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or may be required by law.
What type of information we collect:
- Full name and degree type
- Physical address and telephone number
- License number and state of licensure
- Referral information
- Credit Card or other payment information
What we do with the information we collect from you:
The information we collect is for the purpose of understanding your needs and providing you with quality service through College of Integrative Medicine and/or iMedLogics, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Optimize our website and applications associated with our website.
- Periodically send promotional emails about new lessons/courses, software updates, newsletters, announcements for live lectures, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes (i.e. surveys). We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use this information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put into place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- When you submit sensitive information via CollegeofIntegrativeMedicine.org and/or iMedLogics.com, your information is protected both online and off- line. Any website area where your personal (both sites) or patient information (iMedLogics) is stored is secured by encryption-protected passwords, and transmission of sensitive information is protected using SSL encryption.
- Your personal information is also restricted with the administration of Integrative Medicine Health Services, LLC. Your personally identifiable information is accessed only by staff members who need it to perform a specific task related to communication with you or reporting required transcripts and/or continuing education hours to our sponsoring university, state regulatory boards, or other organizations in which you are affiliated. All staff members of Integrative Medicine Health Services, LLC are trained on our security and privacy practices, and our servers that contain personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note: this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
For your convenience, some of our pages may provide links to various websites of interest. In no case is any subscriber information provided to these third party sites.
Integrative Medicine Health Services, LLC is not responsible for any information gathered by any third party site that is linked from this site. Once a visitor leaves the CollegeofIntegrativeMedicine.org or iMedLogics.com site, we will not have the ability to alert you should another site attempt to gather information from your browser.
Choice/Opt-In and Controlling your Personal Information
CollegeofIntegrativeMedicine.org and iMedLogics.com gives users the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us. Any information collected by our subscribers is never revealed, sold, or made available to any third party for any purpose. Subscribers have the option to remove their information from our database and cancel any communication from us.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you please let us know by submitting written request to:
Integrative Medicine Health Services, LLC
P.O. Box 407
Hampstead, MD 21074
If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at: Catherine@IntegrativeMedHealthServices.com and we will promptly correct that information.
In accordance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Integrative Medicine Health Services, LLC will comply with all requests for personal information from EU citizens, effective May 25, 2018. Please note that exceptions do apply to specific information requests. All EU citizens may make such a request at: Catherine@IntegrativeMedHealth.com
Notification of Changes
Integrative Medicine Health Services, LLC will update this policy whenever necessary on both CollegeofIntegrativeMedicine.org and iMedLogics.com so we suggest you check the website policy in which you are subscribed often. Updates to the policy will be noted accordingly with the date in which it was updated at the bottom of the notice. If Integrative Medicine Health Services, LLC changes the manner in which any personally identifiable information is used, all users will be notified via email. Users will have a choice regarding whether they agree to have their information used in the manner described within the change.